Friday, January 16, 2009

Things I've Bought That I Love

Since she hasn't posted in a freakishly long time(Mindy Ephron, that is)... something I bought that I love? Huggable Hangers!! Who would have thought that crazy little clothes hangers from THE HOME SHOPPING CHANNEL would make me so incredibly happy? In what has become the longest week of my life, rearranging my closet last night (before going back to work- don't ask) was completely the most enjoyable part of my day. Yes, they are kind of crazy expensive. Yes, I got all sorts of extra weird things that I don't quite know what to do with them. Yes, you can choose what color they are. And, yes, THEY ARE AWESOME!! And now I have like 33% more closet space.

Seriously, this is one of the bright spots of a week consisting of endless report cards, working, extra working... to feel like I got something accomplished that wasn't for someone else? Felt pretty darn good.

No comments: