Wednesday, January 28, 2009

sick

Blergh. I am sick. Staying home from work tomorrow. And my stupid boss? Sucks. We have sick days, and if anyone ever deigns to take one... well watch out. I gave notice this morning, and then, she told the other director to let me call for a sub myself. She did not even say anything to me about it, just left him to tell me... at 3:30. Well, I did not reach our normal sub, so I left it to him to fix. Just stupid passive-aggressive bullshit; because it's not enough to make me write up sub plans, take the day off after I am really sick and would like to stay home... no... how about I find a sub myself? Normal people in normal jobs- stay home when they are sick, and don't have to do 2 days worth of work to do it. I will not miss this place at all.

I will never be this kind of boss to anyone else. Stupid and petty.

No comments: