Monday, December 22, 2008

I seem to only post on vacation...

Maybe that's the only time that I think of it??? Anyway...

Today is holiday craftacular!! I am finishing up a yoga mat bag that I started yesterday? Saturday? Not sure... the strap-part it taking FOREVER to turn inside out, so I am taking a little break. Next on the list? Christmas stockings. John doesn't have one, so I'm making him a red plaid one, hopefully with some kind of a Santa alien on it. (he insists that it should be grey, but I say ICk to that- it will be festive green!) I got a light green plaid for myself, in case I need a new one next year; we just decided at the last minute to go over to my parents' on C-mas Eve, and he'll go see his family on Christmas night, while I stay with mine. I think it's a pretty good plan, but now I don't get to see his family. :( His older twin sisters both work at a Catholic church downtown, so they're tied up the entire day there... and both of our families do dinner, so it just really wasn't going to work... but I think now it is ok.

Also made: a lavender/rice filled shoulder-area relaxation bag for my mom, scarf for John, and plan to make some Martha Stewart paper ornaments, based on a kit I got for the kids at school (which most of them opted out of, the 2 days we actually had school last week.) Onward, and upward!

No comments: