Monday, October 22, 2007

The last 6 weeks

have been rather stressful, I've realized, as I went to my massage appointment yesterday. My car died, and is now being raised from the dead (for possibly the last time). My boss yelled at me, for a mistake that she made, and has kicked my search for a new future job into high gear. My best friend's mom was diagnosed with inoperable cancer last week, which has caused me to have heartburn close to 24 hours a day for the last 5 days. (it is finally starting to get better though). And now I'm on vacation, where I'm realizing that I really need to force myself to pay attention to what I eat and get some more exercise.

So, I enlisted two of my friends to make up a blog, where every day we can say the good things we've done, the bad things, and the workouts. (ironically, called: the good, the bad, the workout) We shall see how that goes! And hopefully I'll be in here more too. After all, I do have high(er) speed internet now. :)

No comments: