Tuesday, February 26, 2008

High Fidelity

In this movie, John Cusak has Top 5 lists for everything. Top 5 reasons he misses his girlfriend, Top 5 Dream Jobs.. and Top 5 Bands of all time. (well, not so sure about that last one. It's been a while since I've watched it.)

So... here are my Top 5 Bands/Musicians of ALL TIME:

1.) Fleetwood Mac
2.) Prince
3.)The White Stripes
4.)The Cure
5.) Tie between Jane's Addiction and The Shins. (funny too, b/c at a Shins show last summer, they started playing "Mountain Song", after joking that we all were as wild as if we were at a JA show, circa 1993.)

Pretty sad, there's only one girl in the whole lot of them...

Runners-Up:

Tori Amos, R.E.M. (there was a time when I thought I could just take 5 of their albums, and seal my CD changer shut because I loved them So Much.) and hmm... Hole. Yes, I do have Courtney Love's book. :)

No comments: